Thursday, April 21, 2011

What's the Business

{Chorus x2}
9 milli, AK, Forty Seven, Seventy Four
What's the dealy? He ain't pay? He'll see Heaven soon for sure
Tell 'em listen, close his mouth, before i get his brains to blow
What's the Business? Pull it out and blast that fool from head to toe...
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Yeah, I fucked my money up, now i'll just scheme up
Dream up, how to get my motherfuckin' green up
Im steamed up,
Find Scotty tell that nigga beem me up
Im seasoned up, Blonde hottie, yeah, im finna beat it up
Heat it up,
But ice is on my wrist so, im freezin up
Leave it up... to me to me to find your boo
and then i please her, too,
A skinny dude,
But i got enough jimmy jam for another two
That shit is huge
Yes, i act stupid but i am not a fool
Know what i do?
Get money, spit rhymes, and show you something new

{Chorus}

No comments:

Post a Comment